WHAT IS PERINATAL SUPPORT COUNSELLING?
Pregnancy and perinatal support counselling offered by Kristina is supportive, non-judgmental, confidential and unbiased.
Kristina is trained to support clients through pregnancy-related issues, and to provide information about the options and services relevant to their pregnancy concerns.
Kristina can support you by:
- non-directive counselling skills
- pregnancy-related counselling issues
- pregnancy-related information resources.
WHEN IS PERINATAL SUPPORT COUNSELLING HELPFUL?
- making decisions and exploring possible options about the pregnancy
- coming to terms with unexpected outcomes (e.g. stillbirth, miscarriage, genetic conditions, problems at birth, cot death)
- dealing with a variety of feelings related to the pregnancy, birth or early months of being a parent
- discussing the pregnancy with others (e.g. partner, children, parents, religious or cultural groups).
GET PREGNANCY SUPPORT TODAY
Kristina Challands is trained in pregnancy and perinatal support services. Medicare rebates are available, see our fees page for more information.
Call on 0487 480 120 or complete our online booking form to make an appointment with Kristina Challands to begin the process of working through your pregnancy.
Information from: Australian Psychology Society. (2019). https://www.psychology.org.au/for-the-public/Medicare-rebates-psychological-services/Medicare-rebates-pregnancy-services
Get in Touch
Call 0487 480 120
Book an appointment online